Week 4

This week a start has been made of my project, I must create three 3D still images to represent three different months of the year in 3ds max. After careful consideration I have chose March, September and November. In all of the scenes I will try my modeling hand at plants.

March is the start of spring, and should be bright, lots of colors, bright, birds singing, tadpoles swimming and new daffodils budding. So I will try to recreate this. I will try to create a garden setting with pond and create daffodils, daisies, lilies and pads and any other plants to fatten the scene out. I would like to add a water effect and maybe an animal or two.



September conjures up images of autumn, where the wind is picking leaves up and blowing them everywhere. Leaves fall from the trees in a spectacular array of colors, trees are bare, and the ground is wet from the odd showers. Still a little bit unsure as to how the scene looks, maybe a park, or a forest, or just a road with trees lining the sides.



I picked November because of Remembrance Day – also known as Poppy Day. I will try to create a scene with poppies and monuments, to symbolize this. A cold bare scene with a deathly quiet feel to it, Perhaps a church graveyard should be the starting point; although this scene will require a good deal of work.




No comments: